W4; Warrior Women’s Wellness Weekend- again!
Calling all women! The strong, the mighty and the overrun!
Friday November 27 at 5:00pm through Sunday 29th at 2:00pm.
You will want to be a part of this! You deserve it! We will cater to your body, mind, soul, and spirit during this wellness retreat for women. Let’s come together to explore, share and experience all things wellness.
You can look forward to:
• Group coaching: life, nutrition, and wellness
• Healthy nutritionist prepared nourishment and education
• Gentle yet exhilarating fitness and yoga classes
• Mindfulness and meditation practices
• Reconnecting with nature
• Fresh air with breath-taking scenery
• Rich connections with wonderful women
• Total relaxation, growth, and renewal
Location: The stunning and relaxing Waskesiu, Saskatchewan
Fee: Ranging from $350- 550 based on single, double, triple occupancy ($100 deposit to register) *request details so you can chose your room!
Testimonials- from September 2015 W4 group:
“Caitlin and Jenn, along with all the amazing women who attended this retreat truly changed my life forever. There are no words to describe the value that came out of this weekend. If you are looking for that “nudge” (as Jenn would say) to move you in the direction you so badly want to go but perhaps fear or uncertainty are holding you back, I encourage you to get in on their next retreat! Your future self will thank you for it!” -Kara M.
“If any ladies I know get the opportunity to attend one of Cait and Jen’s retreats you will not be disappointed! Its hard to put in words how amazing the experience was!” -Jessica G
“It’s tough to put into words the way that something like this can make you feel. If and when the next retreat happens, I absolutely recommend you go! (As I’m fairly certain I will be there ) Caitlin and Jenn I am forever grateful for the experience!” -Mandy M
Schedule November 27th-29th:
Friday November 27th: Welcome!
5:00-6:30pm—Check in and relaxation time. Enjoy a stroll around the grounds, read a book, get settled in, and leave the real world behind.
6:30-7:30pm—Nutritionist designed and prepared Welcome Dinner!
8:00-9:00pm—Introductory Welcome Circle
- A chance to meet one another and share who you are & what brought you to the retreat.
- This style of yoga is done completely motionless and is designed to get you into a deep state of relaxation to help prepare you for a blissful and rejuvenating night’s sleep!
Saturday November 28th: “Growth and Reflection”
7:30-8:30 am—Gentle Yoga Flow
- This practice is designed to open our bodies and minds to change and a new perspective on life. We’ll awaken our possibilities and become receptive to a new life, experiences, and physical practice.
8:45-9:30 am—Nutritionist Designed and Prepared Breakfast
10:00-11:15am—Group Coaching: Reflection and Renewal
- Reflection can be a powerful catalyst for change. Together we will engage in effective conversation to understand, accept and explore our personal truths and circumstances. Awareness + Acceptance = Readiness. Only when we step back to reflect can we then move forward with renewal.
- Reconnect with nature and learn how to meditate in the great outdoors to reduce stress and boost creativity!
12:30- 1:30pm—Nutritionist Designed and Prepared Lunch
- Work on your vision board
- Go for a walk
- Relax and chat in the common room
- Book a one-on-one consultation with Jennifer or Caitlin (additional charges apply)
2:30-3:45pm—The Power of Intention
- This workshop will dive into why intention setting may be a more powerful tool than goal setting when it comes to making positive and lasting changes in your life.
- We’ll learn fast and simple techniques for how to incorporate this practice into your life.
4:00-5:30pm—Simplify Your Life: Easy Meals & Snacks On the Go!
- This workshop includes recipes, handouts, demos, and samples of delicious and super simple meals you can prepare in under 30 minutes to make your life easier and your body healthier!
- We’ll also talk about, demo, and taste some delicious snacks to whip up so you can make healthy eating on the go a breeze!
6:00-7:00pm—Nutritionist & Participant Prepared Dinner
- We’ll be enjoying the fruits of our labour from the workshop, which will include:
- Seasonal Quinoa Salad w/ Grapefruit & Red Onion Vinaigrette
- Zucchini Noodles w/ Pesto & Almonds
- Rice Paper Wraps w/ Glory Bowl Dressing
- Chewy Ginger Granola Bars
- Sour “Cream” & Onion Kale Chips
- Cacao-Some Coconut Balls
7:30-8:30pm—Sinfully Delicious Chocolate Making Workshop
- No life is complete without chocolate and in this workshop we’ll be pampering ourselves with a lesson on how to make decadent (and super nutritious!) chocolate. Some treats include:
- Chili Chocolate Cashew Bark
- Salted Almond Butter Cups
- Toasted Pumpkin Seed Brittle
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding
9:00-10:00pm—Pranayama & Meditation
- In this session we’ll look at the stress response in the body and how we can control it through our breath and with our minds.
- We’ll learn 3 great breathing techniques and be guided through a beautiful meditation to help prepare us for bed.
Sunday November 29th: “Renew and Restore”
- This practice is designed to help you enter into a deep state of relaxation and release so that your muscles and mind have the chance to rest and repair.
8:45-9:30am—Nutritionist Designed and Prepared Breakfast
10:00-11:15am—Personalized Wellness Planning
- There are many pathways to peace. In this workshop we’ll explore what yours might look like to make you feel your very best. We will work together to create personal plans to take those exciting next steps towards lasting wellness.
- We’ll finish up the weekend by sharing some of our realizations, highlights, and steps we’ll be taking post-retreat to bring our dreams and goals to fruition.
12:30-1:30pm—Nutritionist Designed and Prepared Lunch
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee
- 3 specially designed yoga classes
- 2 nutrition workshops including chocolate
- 3 group coaching workshops
- 2 guided meditations
- Recipe handouts and nutrition guidelines
- Amazing gifts for YOU!
Total Value: $1100+
Join us Today! Starting at $350 (shared accommodation) to $550 (private suite)+tax
To register- payment can be made by email funds transfer (jennis@SaskTel.net), or credit card (over phone Jenn- 306.978.8296), or Paypal -(see PAYMENTS tab on main page of this site)
Jenn Minor Johannson