Time for Summer Camps!
Spend a day (or more!) with us for a healthy dose of confidence, peace, connection and FUN!
We will have days right full of:
- Group coaching; exploring emotions, accepting self, supporting each other. Using games, role playing, peer support and conversation we will discuss various life themes.
- Yoga fun; age appropriate, no experience necessary.
- Arts, crafts and music with a meaningful purpose.
- Meditation practice and mindfulness discussions.
- Healthy eats (snacks and lunch).
- Storytelling & real-life application.
- Movement & play. (might be indoor or outdoor)
This is going to be so incredible! Hope your child/ren can join us!
Ideal age would typically be 6-13 years.
Classes are kept small, so space is limited, and programs typically fill. Register now!
UPCOMING 2019 DATES:
*select all or some of the dates offered! *we will update camps as they fill
July 25-26 (Thursday-Friday)- Janice
July 31-Aug 1 (Wednesday-Thursday)- Janice
Aug 6-9 (Tuesday-Friday)- Janice
Aug 27-28 (Tuesday-Wednesday)- Jenn- FULL
Camps run from 10am- 4pm daily
To register, simply email Jenn or Janice- based on the days you want your child to attend.
Registration is: $80/day or $60 each for 2 of more children
We accept email transfer ($80 + GST= $84 daily) or credit card & paypal ($84+GST=$88 daily)
*ask about location- all of the above camps are held in Saskatoon. (most at a downtown studio location with easy and free parking for drop off and pick up!)